1.20.2010

It all started here...

We met online in January of 2006. These were our profile photos:


The first thing Steve asked me was, "Is that glitter in your hair?" I quickly informed him I wasn't the glitter-in-the-hair type. Despite the weird glitter comment, I wanted to find out more about him. He was so cute in what I could see of his picture, and had a great smile--I'm a sucker for great smiles.


Steve picked me up on our first date in late February and wore a hoodie. Needless to say, I wondered if the kid owned anything besides hoodies! He didn't plan out our date either, but my puppy, Lulu, loved him the moment he walked in the door, and his smile was even better in person...so I figured I'd give him a chance.

We didn't get off to a great start on our first date, and we have debated the events of our early dating experience our entire relationship. Somehow, though, we clicked. Once we realized we loved each other, we knew we wanted to get married. We spent every waking moment together, and pretty much have ever since.

0 comments: